Sunday, January 30

恭喜发财! Gong Xi Fa Cai! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Gong Hey Fat Choy!


Gong Xi (恭喜) is congratulations or respectfully wishing one joy.
Fa Cai (发财) is to become rich or to make money.
Thus, Gong Xi Fa Cai means wishing you to be prosperous in the coming year.

MID VALLEY



  



 
deardear is choosing the peach blossom for his home...







deardear posting at the China Town...XD
Me too!!!XD





SUNWAY PYRAMID



My smile got some FAKE. =.="

Oh my gosh!  My deardear's side burn is same with the big doll one. He purposely do that! =.="


We take photo together at last before we leave there.

 

Chinese New Year is coming soon! I just had one week holiday for it...got a bit sad.T.T  By the way, I just reached my sweetsweet hometown yesterday at 6pm. Feel so happy once i saw my lovely daddy and mummy and also my sister!^^

Most importantly, I already planned a lot for these special celebration's day...so excited when think about it!! The gathering of my ex-classmates, best best friends and go "bai nian" with my all relatives...YAHOO!!! But here is keep raining recently...haiz! >.< I really hope the weather will become more good when the chinese new year is coming on that day. 

Wishing all people who have celebrate Chinese New Year: 

  • Gong Xi Fa Cai

    • Stay pretty always (for girls)

      • Stay handsome always (for boys)

        • SMILE everyday!!!^.^


2 comments: